Thursday, June 12, 2014

Bubble Trouble!

Hey Jammers! Great new updates today! Let's start with the new underwater adventure!

Looks pretty cool I have yet to play it though!

                                         Im not joking when I think this next part is better than the adventure..
    My thoughts? Well I think the rare prizes will be a little broken as you can use storages.. but whatever... Also the special blue is still around, just click the new bottom right corner!
The last member gift before the diamond shop was spirit armor, but it was incomplete now we have it whole, and a sale no one cares about!
Be sure to send in your best drawings! I for one am gonna send in a Nacho Hat for Firetigerx's memory XD
And last but not least, the final paw print has been revealed, endangered lions, there great animals so get yours now!
              Also the first Volume of my plushie series is out! Go check it out!
                        Have a good day, and be a JAMMER not a SCAMMER!



No comments:

Post a Comment